Click here for a list of all proposed sessions, papers and roundtables.
Single papers and sessions/roundtables proposals
- If you propose a single paper, please check all available sessions online and try to submit that paper to one of the sessions' organizers.
- If you propose a session, please check also if there are paper proposals online that fit your session and contact the
appropriate person if you want to include that paper in your session.
- Each session must have at least 3 speakers.
- You can always publicize your proposals through the following listservs or any other listservs:
AATI listserve: AATI-UTM-L@listserv.utoronto.ca
AAIS listserve: email@example.com
- All proposals must include the following information: name, email and affiliation: title of proposed session/paper/roundtable;
short description of proposed session/paper/roundtable. Proposals with incomplete information will not be considered.